Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Inktober - Oct 04 - Horsies!

So despite the really shitty, rainy, windy weather - we went with Sheridan to sketch horses today... Which would have been lovely, if not for the above mention weather.

I think considering my frozen hands and the rain, my Inktober 04 - didn't turn out as bad as it could have. You could imagine how heroically I shielded my paper with my body, to avoid a big rain drop smudging everything!


#inktober

To give you a clue of the elements we braved, I snapped the scene with my frozen hands:


And here are some of my rough sketches that I managed to get down. Sadly my 2 best pages got handed in, and I didn't get a chance to take a picture. Oh well!



All in all, I do wish the weather had been nicer to us, and that we would have been alotted more time. Maybe when I go back home to visit my Mom, I will draw some more horsies then!




No comments:

Post a Comment