Search This Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Animation - Ball and Tail/Ears exercise

More Animation! I had a lot of fun with this one. This is a classic Sheridan Animation exercise, but updated. Students used to animate one ball with a tail bounce in and out in perspective. This year we got longer to work on this exercise, but it had to be 2 balls, with tail or ears, that bounce in then interact in the center area, ending with them chasing each other off screen.

My little story was supposed to be flirtatious. I hope that came through. It took me quite some time, 25 seconds goes by fast, but it's a lot of paper! I already know what I would fix... my held cels last too long, and I could have exagerated some moments more, but oh well. I'm still pretty happy with it!


How much paper is 25 seconds of animation with 2 characters? THIS MUCH! ^_^


2 comments: